Assistant Baseball Coach/Pitching
- Assist the head coach with on-the-field coaching of student-athletes during practices, individual skill training, and games.
- Assist with the recruitment of student-athletes for the baseball program. Assist the head coach in the administration of the off-season program including conditioning activities.
- Assist in the monitoring of academic progress of each student-athlete participating in the baseball program.
- Assist with preparing the scouting report of all game opponents.
- Assist with team travel planning.
- Work is performed indoors and outdoors in good or bad weather conditions.
- Travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two (2) years of experience coaching baseball and playing at the collegiate level or professional level or the equivalent experience.
- Must be able to run arm care and develop of team's pitching staff.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,789 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Basketball Team