Vice President, Marketing
- Develop short and long-term marketing and advertising strategies for the NHL Team.
- Collaborate with the Club, Leadership Team and others who share our mission and our goals.
- Support the overall perception, knowledge and understanding of the brand to internal and external clients.
- Ensure recommendations and decisions are consistent with objectives and within budget.
- Champion thought leadership on how to leverage existing and emerging technology to propel the Club’s media strategy and ultimately success for partners and clients.
- Provide oversight, support, troubleshooting and quality control on the team’s tasks.
- Administer quality database-building strategies and programs which result in positive ROI.
- Execute innovative marketing plans and programs to maximize sales and revenue objectives for the organization in all areas of Marketing.
- Prepare and administer departmental operating budgets.
- Establish and supervise relationships with all agencies, consultants and partners.
- Responsible for the development of artistic inspired production of marketing and sales collateral materials consistent with brand and creative initiatives.
- Create measures of success to ensure the effectiveness of the department in reaching established goals.
- Manage and cultivate the career development of the team providing mentorship, coaching and professional guidance.
- Accountability for our Club and our Community in both effective and efficient manners.
- Strategize promotional relationships with media outlets, promotional partners and broadcast partners.
- Oversee advertising function, including digital, television, billboard and radio advertising.
- Represent Marketing at NHL league meetings and regional workshops/conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to synthesize and simplify a variety of tasks.
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills.
- Actively support the team approach.
- Vast knowledge of the marketing landscape and emerging media initiatives.
- Demonstrate sharp strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A focus on leadership by example through authenticity and a desire to put team success above individual success.
- Exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done. while maintaining a supportive and positive attitude.
- Able to work flexible hours including working nights, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime