This position is responsible for coordinating all company event and non-event travel. This position coordinates all aspects of travel arrangements, including flights, rental car, hotels, car services etc., done on the CONCUR online system and/or with off-site Zuffa licensed travel agents.
- Receives travel request forms and forwards the form to the company immigration department, who will verify the required travel documents for international travel.
- Researches travel options using online resources, Concur travel booking tool or Zuffa licensed travel agent partners.
- Prepares and distributes itineraries to requestor of travel and follows up with each individual to verify that they received it and that they do not have any questions or concerns.
- Monitors weather and news for any circumstances that may cause airport delays and assists travelers with operational disruptions.
- Monthly reconciling of cost incurred for hotels, rental cars, and car service.
- Prepares invoices for flight or mileage reimbursements.
- Verifies and updates contact information for fighters and staff.
- Verifies which members of each fighter’s team (Corner, Managers, Translators, etc.) are traveling and the dates that each member will be arriving and departing.
- In coordination with Public Relations, makes arrangements for flights, hotel accommodations, and transportation needs for Public Relations tours and events.
- Verifies any contract specific travel specifications that may be required for each fighter for Public Relations tours and events and arranges travel needs accordingly.
- Maintains detailed records of each expense that is charged to the Zuffa travel credit card and assists Accounting with reconciliation of travel card charges.
- And more!
- High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of detailed, busy customer service experience, preferably from an airline or travel agent environment.
- 1-2 years significant travel scheduling experience required. Ideally, scheduling travel for large corporation or significant event scheduling experience.
- Fluency in Amadeus GDS system.
- Experience with Concur Travel booking platform and other travel technologies desirable.
- General knowledge of travel industry such as flights, trains, rental cars, limousine services, hotel and conference accommodations.
- Ability to plan, to organize, and effectively arrange for travel of large numbers of individuals and multiple events simultaneously.
- Very customer-service driven.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,890 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime