Certified Athletic Trainer
- This position assists in the daily operation and duties of the Athletic Training Facilities.
- Team assignments will be determined by Head Athletic Trainer and Sports Medicine Coordinator based on experience and need.
- Incumbent will also provide supervision of resident athletic trainers working with other athletic teams and clinical instruction and supervision of athletic training students in educational programs.
- MA or MS Degree in related field at time of employment;
- NATABOC Certification and eligibility for Virginia licensure;
- Virginia license required at date of employment;
- Professional rescuer CPR/AED Certification;
- Extensive domestic and possible international travel duties.
- Demonstrated experience in intercollegiate athletics, particularly in injury prevention and rehabilitation;
- A growth mindset and high adaptability!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,149 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private United Methodist University
Collegiate Sports (KY)