Assistant Coach 1, Women's Basketball/Academic Advising
Assist the head women's basketball coach with all aspects of a comprehensive, highly competitive college women's basketball program. Assist with the organization and management as it relates to scheduling, scouting, travel arrangements and monitoring student-athletes (SA).
- Masters degree preferred.
- 1-4 years women's basketball coaching experience in a college setting preferred.
- 1-2 years academic advising preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-2 years women's basketball coaching experience in an educational setting required.
- Certified professional level experience considered.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,041 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Ice Hockey Team
Community College (CA)