This position will work nonevent days in addition to events at the sports center. Other responsibilities would include interacting with other staff, monitoring all entrances and exits all while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Previous experience is a must
- Passion to work with people and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, team player, professional demeanor and assertive
- Degree of self-motivation and ability to work alone if necessary
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available on weekends/overnights
- And more!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,124 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NHL Franchise Hockey Club
High School (FL)