Operations Internship, Sporting Fields + Athletics
- Ensure facility is operating according to the mission, vision, and values.
- Act as an additional point of contact for all special events.
- Provide facility and operational support for MLS, MLS II, and Developmental Academy teams across their respective leagues.
- Responsible for helping with venue set up, breakdown, and maintenance.
- Plan, create, and execute special projects with Operations Coordinators & Manager.
- Represent the club in a professional manner.
- Various sports and business site visits, and Q&A opportunities with industry leaders.
- Major League Soccer gameday experiences.
- Shadowing opportunities tailored to your career path.
- Resume reviews.
- Individualized unique project assignments.
- Training and certification opportunities.
- Experiences with a variety of different sports.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Able to react quickly.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Able to lift items daily above 25lb, and occasionally 75+lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent stooping, bending, pulling, and pushing.
- Capable of working in all weather conditions including exposure to the elements.
- Will be working in a loud environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,774 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Broadcasting Company
Baseball Event Company
American Professional Soccer Team