Manager, Media Management
- Seeking a Manager of Media Management to join our team.
- As our Manager, you will oversee the Media Associate staff, who’s oversight include the QC of select Programming deliverables, Melt & Drive requests and weekly ENG footage ingests.
- You will work closely with the Highlights department to oversee the efficiency and implementation of clipping and logging highlights for Archive as well as the Media Management staff, Post Production and Engineering to implement new technologies into Production for both the MAM and Highlight environment.
- Other responsibilities also include but are not limited to:
- Traveling to remote events and conferences as needed, ensuring proper workflows, monitoring storage, managing retention and migration policies and working with outside vendors to provide technical and operational solutions.
- In addition, you will work closely with the Executive Director to advance new workflows for on and off-site productions, user interfaces, file transfers and long term storage.
- Melt Requests and ENG ingest and taggingClipped game workflowDrive requests
- Programming QCMAM
- Admin Duties: daily maintenance and monitoring storage, managing retention and migration policies, creating maintaining workflows, rule exceptions and approving restores
- Daily troubleshooting with the Engineers and Media Operations
- Work with outside vendors to find solutions for ongoing past and new issues as well as feature requests and upgrades
- Research and test new technology
- POC Special ProjectsImplement new technology into production Ensuring team is up to date and informed with all workflows
- Creating SOP DocumentsTravel to on-site events and conferences
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,124 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime