Manager, Digital Marketing
- Support senior management in defining, developing, and executing strategic campaigns to ensure optimization of all digital programs; with a focus on driving awareness, ticket sales, fan engagement, and brand awareness.
- Help lead research and development of new digital trends, communities, and technologies while determining what is scalable for business with recommendations for future campaigns.
- Work with various internal clients, develop emails that achieve positive results including improving open rates, revenue generation and brand awareness.
- Assist in copy writing, editing and proofreading copy for: email, website, and app.
- Monitor competitive efforts and recommend changes as needed.
- Ensure SEO to help drive organic traffic to our websites both mobile and desktop
- Work with internal and external creative personnel to ensure all digital is consistent with all other creative work.
- Ensure all links on NHL Team and Tucson Roadrunners websites, emails, and mobile work and are up to date
- Maintain digital style guides and help ensure on brand marketing efforts across all digital channels.
- Hold lead role for day-to-day updating and maintenance of the website and create or update digital assets.
- Implement and troubleshoot third party applications and assets on digital platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines on a continual basis.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- A natural curiosity about technology as well as a creative and risk-taking mentality.
- Ability and willingness to execute strategy to tactical level.
- Demonstrates ability to manage budgets.
- Demonstrates ability to be creative in both content development and problem solving.Game day/night attendance at home games (41+) plus weekends and evenings relevant to the NHL season and other events required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,150 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Management Company