Technical Coordinator, Women's Volleyball
The position is a 12-month renewable fixed-term position and is responsible for assigned aspects of a highly elite and competitive Division I Women's Volleyball Program. The technical coordinator is responsible for operating within the rules of the Pac-12 Conference and NCAA, as well as all institutional policies and procedures.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Assist with all aspects of game plan preparation, practice organization, and off-season training programs.
- Provides audio-visual technical services to faculty, students, and staff. Instructs end users on procedures to follow regarding operation of equipment and use of educational materials.
- Delivers and picks up audio-visual equipment.
- Tests and ensures equipment is in operable condition prior to delivery and installation.
- Operates, maintains, and repairs, or arranges for repair of, audio-visual equipment. Schedules, coordinates, and prioritizes services and repairs of all equipment.
- Plans and coordinates equipment orders with end users to meet their specific needs.
- Monitors and maintains inventory records of audio-visual equipment.
- Assist with summer camps and clinics.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Women's Volleyball.
Bachelor's degree and two years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,143 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime