Ticket Sales and Service Consultant
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while providing exceptional customer service.
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional leads through direct calling, prospecting, and referrals.
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers with ticketing database.
- Work home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties as assigned and agreed upon with the Ticket Sales and Operations leadership.
- Contact area businesses, groups and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, partial plans and group ticket plans.
- Average 60 outbound calls daily.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Ticket Sales.
- Provide customer service to all existing season ticket members.
- Facilitate season ticket member upgrades and additional seat requests.
- Set and execute out-of-office and arena tour appointments to grow relationships and revenue within the current fan base.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field.
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented.
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience; display a genuine desire to help people.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- One year sports ticket sales experience preferred, but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,149 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Marketing Company