Coordinator of Player Personnel
This position will work in coordination with the Special Assistant to the Head Men's Basketball Coach and Men's Basketball Head Coach to oversee and manage the internal needs and services of student-athletes.
This position will also be the liaison with internal and external stakeholders of the men's basketball program.
- Master's degree in related field or a bachelor's degree with equivalent experience to a master's degree.
- Experience working in a collegiate/or a basketball environment.
- Possess an understanding of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all individuals at all levels of the athletic department as well as the University community, donors, and alumni.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and time sensitive demands.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill and customer service.
- NCAA basketball working and/or playing experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,149 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
High School (FL)