The Television Producer (TVP) is responsible for ensuring that diversified sports content is created for programming across multi-platforms and resonates with our target audience.
- Coordinate production and execution of projects related to televised sports content for diversified programming efforts, and supervise all assigned aspects.
- Interface with all levels of production personnel to ensure a seamless and extremely well-organized production and post-production process.
- Facilitate efforts with associated digital and linear programming and broadcast elements; digital and on-air promotions; and sales, marketing and e-commerce campaigns.
- Execute tasks related to broadcast/shows, including working with other producers and editors to locate and organize footage.
- Partner with internal teams such as, Content, Operations, Social, Programming, Sales and Analytics, to plan, develop, and coordinate programming and campaigns.
- Participate in all aspects of editing of sports television and/or video segments, highlight packages, features, bumpers and teases, as well as cueing shots and properly securing footage to be used in such segments to help create required elements, including b-roll, highlights, and other visual images.
- Manage and direct the maintenance and organization of sports television and/or video graphics.
- Familiarity and/or previous experience working with television, video, production, etc.
- 1-2 years' experience working with large sports brand marketing/media accounts
- Creatively proficient with associated software programs, including AVID and Photoshop
- Must be willing to work in Ashburn, VA
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,054 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Football Team
Sports Scouting Company