Duties include but not limited to:
- Provides support to the Board of Directors and Board Officers by organizing and preparing for meetings, collecting and distributing materials, and making travel and meeting arrangements.
- Provides support to the Executive Director.
- Develop profiles, strategies, research, and stewardship on donors and new prospects associated with the Executive Director and Board’s contacts.
- Provide support for special projects, program and development events, and cultivation opportunities.
- Champion and coordinate executive outreach and internal relationship efforts
- College degree preferred with experience in general management or nonprofit business Motivated, entrepreneurial, creative individual who can work well under deadlines
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications and G Suite Previous experience in databases and accounting practices are preferred, understanding of budgets and accounting spreadsheets
- Strong proficiency in written and verbal communications, organizational skills, and time management
- Must be able to work under pressure and handle confidential matters with discretion Knowledge and appreciation of the game of tennis is preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,137 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic School