Recreation Infrastructure Development Coordinator - Outdoor Economic Development Collaborative (OEDC)
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Master's degree in a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressive program management and development.
- Community engagement for recreation related projects.
- Experience helping communities develop outdoor recreation infrastructure.
- Experience with various land agencies.
- Knowledge and experience with the outdoor recreation industry.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects, partners, and stakeholders while working to develop innovative, strategic, and thoughtful solutions for outdoor recreation projects.
- Experience working with government agency land mangers (local, county, state, and federal) in interpreting / applying relevant land management policy and practices.
- Experience facilitating workshops and community meetings.
- Knowledge of how outdoor recreation infrastructure coalesce with downtown businesses, retail, hospitality, entertainment, k-12, real estate, and other entities to create vibrant outdoor communities.
- Skilled in a variety of office-based software systems (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Skilled in a variety of consulting/contracting-specific software systems (e.g., GIS, MS Project) and/or design software (Adobe, AutoCAD).
- Cover Letter.
- Three (3) professional references with their full contact information.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Qualifications to prepare and/or evaluate construction documents: licensed contractor, landscape architect, engineer, or the ability to pursue such licensure within first 18 months of appointment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,137 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (WV)