Assistant Golf Coach
Job Summary/Basic Function:
- Individual will assist the head coach with recruiting and scouting duties. Assist in fund-raising activities
- Plan and direct home tournaments and other events.
- Assist in coaching duties at daily practices and competitions.
- Ensure the academic success of student-athletes, engage in public relations activities within the community and perform other related duties as required.
- Will report to the Head Coach.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience that demonstrates an excellent knowledge of the techniques and strategies of the sport of golf
- Seeking applicants with excellent communication skills
- Effective organizational, administrative and public relations skills
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a diverse environment
- Experience as an assistant collegiate golf coach is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,054 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime