· Lives in a cabin with a group of 10-13 children and with 2 co-counselors.
· Provides quality instruction in your specialized program area. (i.e. coaching baseball)
· Will provide age-specific activities/drills that represent the age of the campers you are working with.
· To be a great role-model to all campers you interact within your program area.
· Will be creative and innovative in keeping your program area fresh and exciting.
· Ability to wear 2 hats, when not instructing in your specialized area you will be fulfilling the cabin specialist role with your group of campers.
· Puts the needs of the campers before those of yourself.
· Establishes with campers the way we do things in the daily routine of bunk cleanliness, personal hygiene, sleep and rest.
· Help campers develop life skills including independence, cooperation, responsibility & perseverance.
· Will know and observe camp policies.
· Participates in pre-camp training and weekly staff meetings with Directors/Head Counselor.
· Prepares a daily written camper report relating to your observations of each camper’s experience.
· Will be a Difference Maker!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,138 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Major League Lacrosse
Field & Major League Lacrosse