Assistant Women's Tennis Coach
This position reports to the head women's tennis coach and will assist in all aspects of supporting the women's tennis program. This includes, but is not limited to: recruiting, daily team operations, practice planning, conditioning, game preparation, video analysis, team and event management, scheduling and travel arrangements.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have experience playing and/or coaching at the collegiate level.
Job Specific Qualifications
- Must have a strong working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Expertise coaching in the sport of tennis.
- Preference given to candidate with the ability to recruit high-level student-athletes.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills required.
- The ability to guide and support the University student-athletes in their quest for excellence academically, athletically, and socially.
- The capacity to establish a good rapport and effective working relationship with student-athletes, parents, administrators, faculty, staff, and the community is required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,137 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Preparatory School