Senior Associate AD, Compliance and Administration, Department of Athletics
Job Description Summary
Leads the athletics compliance function and directs and coordinates the institution's efforts to comply with all NCAA and ACC rules and regulations. Evaluates, develops, and administers all systems necessary to maintain institutional control of the athletics program.
Bachelor's degree required plus seven years full-time, post collegiate experience in Division I compliance, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience being a director in a Division I compliance office and supervisory managerial experience preferred. Master's degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge and comprehensive understanding of NCAA Division I rules and governance.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to resolve conflict and address problems with various constituencies (student-athletes, coaches and staff, parents, faculty, etc.).
- Administrative or leadership experience.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in hiring, training and evaluating employees.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours as required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,054 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime