Assistant Coach Field Hockey (Part-Time)
Assist Head Coach by serving as the second assistant coach with responsibility in numerous facets of the women's field hockey program, primarily by: instructing student-athletes on field hockey skills and techniques, educating on field hockey rules and NCAA requirements, assessing comprehension of skills, techniques and rules and providing additional instruction as appropriate, and preparing team for competition and practice.
Assistant coach must perform duties in compliance with all College, Patriot League, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years prior experience instructing and coaching, preferably at the Division I level
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Computer and video editing skills strongly encouraged, ability to code and evaluate film.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,921 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University
Private Roman Catholic University (MA)
Collegiate Sports Administration
Private College (PA)