Baseball Operations, Seasonal Coordinator
- Provide exceptional day-to-day operational support to players and staff, both on and off the field.
- Serve as a point of contact and representative for Baseball in the assigned local Appalachian League market.
- Work in coordination with the club’s General Manager, front office staff, and Baseball Director, Baseball Administration to assist in all travel arrangements including but not limited to planning and booking flights, creating hotel rooming lists, and assisting with ground transportation arrangements.
- Assist the clubhouse manager in managing all player equipment and uniforms including inventorying, distribution, and collection of items including but not limited to helmets, bats, baseballs, uniforms, on-field apparel, cleats, etc.
- Wash/clean uniforms, laundry, and equipment on a nightly basis for players and on-field staff.
- Arrange pre-game and post-game meals for all players and staff.
- Travel with assigned team at all times and reside in team assigned lodging for the length of the League.
- Work with Director, Baseball Administration to issue per diem to players and staff.
- Maintain a professional working environment that fosters a sense of unity and championship mentality among all.
- Performs other duties as assigned by local club front office personnel.
- All candidates should be in possession of or working towards as Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- All candidates should be hard-working, flexible, and comfortable working long hours.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work alongside front office staff, players, and on-field personnel.
- Experience working with a collegiate or professional team is preferred.
- Must be able to take initiative, be motivated, flexible and resourceful.
- Detail orientated with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,939 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Southwestern Professional Basketball Team
High School Coaching