Ticket Sales Associate Internship
- Full menu selling of new group, flex plan, and season ticket sales through phone prospecting, outside appointments, and stadium tours.
- Prospecting new group, flex plan, and season ticket sales opportunities through cold calls, referrals and networking events. Developing professional relationships with current clients.
- Providing a high level of customer service to all accounts.
- Staffing ticket sales information tables and mascot appearances at outside functions including luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.
- Must meet sales activity and revenue goals.
- Assist with other ticket duties as assigned; including game/event day duties.
- Assist in miscellaneous duties as required (i.e.-Stadium operations, marketing, office management, food and beverage and mascot appearances).
- Available to work a regular office schedule starting in February, in addition to working all home games.
- College degree or actively working towards a degree preferred.
- Must be computer proficient. Possess a competitive nature and a contagious, positive attitude.
- Detail oriented, and enthusiastic about working within a sport-related environment.
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Previous internship or work experience within sports industry preferred.
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing) and listening skills.
- Prior customer service experience highly preferred.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,260 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Summer Baseball Team