Inside Team Sales Specialist
Position Summary: League Outfitters has an immediate full time position available for sports minded individuals looking to join a dynamic, growing team. We are seeking highly motivated, intelligent, people oriented individuals looking to join a rapidly growing company. We are only looking for individuals that can work out of our Maryland headquarters. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate, positive, hard working, self-starting, success-seeking individual who demands greatness in their work.
We are currently strengthening our roster of Inside Team Sales Specialists who bring their best and want to join our rapidly growing team. Responsible for representing League Outfitters and our vendor partners to athletic directors, coaches, league representatives, and players.
About Us: League Outfitters is a family owned sporting goods company with a rich history in sports since 1974. In 1999 we founded our first sports equipment company to provide the finest sports equipment available. Our guarantee is no one will beat our prices – period! We have consistently provided a great shopping experience while offering a huge selection of the best brands available at the best possible prices. We stock more products throughout the year than most companies even offer. Our large headquarters contains the finest quality brand name sporting goods, uniforms, and accessories available.
League Outfitters experienced staff is professionally trained and has a great wealth of knowledge concerning the specific needs of individual players and teams. Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you with sizing, color selection, availability, and pricing. Every staff member we have is here will be able to answer your questions while assisting and serving you.
We are dedicated to you. Our goal is superior customer service with complete customer satisfaction to both individual players and teams throughout the United States and the world! We look forward to providing you with the very best in the latest cutting edge products, pricing, name brands, selection, service and expertise. We offer shop-at-home convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with same day shipping all over the world at www.LeagueOutfitters.com.
You will be responsible for performing all phases of the sales cycle including follow up with all inbound leads, identify decision makers, qualify opportunities, overcome objections, prepare quotes, and close the deal. We are a sporting goods company specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear and team uniforms for football, baseball, basketball, lacrosse and all other sports.The successful candidate will have persuasive communication skills and demonstrate a professional sales style.
- Experience working under the pressure of quotas.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to discover and understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced, fun and growing team environment.
- Prospect new sales opportunities daily through inbound and outbound calls and emails.
- Follows up with customers regarding order status, shipments and overall satisfaction.
- Sets realistic expectations with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understands and effectively utilizes chat feature with online customers.
- Continually works an outbound call list.
- Maintains accurate and detailed customer records in Salesforce.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Attend regular department/company meetings.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide sales support teams with detailed requirements obtained from the customer including pricing, quantities and product specs.
- Source new sales opportunities daily through inbound and outbound calls and emails.
- Follow all procedures/policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook
Compensation: $14.43 per hour to start + Commission
Contact information: League Outfitters
9375 Washington Blvd.
Laurel, MD 20723
Send resumes to: Chad Bollweg [email protected]Please include “Inside Team Sales Specialist” in the subject line
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,868 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting Goods Company