Senior Director of Premium Seating
This position will be responsible for management of premium ticket and hospitality programs including season-long and single game suites, Quarterback Suite season tickets, Club season tickets and non-event suites.
The Sr. Director of Premium Seating is responsible for establishing revenue models, benefits programs, and best practices for all premium products while managing pipeline, activity, and goals of all suite sales and service representatives.
- Responsible for revenue growth and hitting all suite sales and renewal goals
- Create and implement a renewal program for all premium seating inventory each season.
- Work with Director of Premium Seating to create, implement and approve sales and service strategies for current and future seasons
- Work with Ticket Operations Department to implement plans to maximize club seat season ticket renewals and the club seat relocation and club seat addition processes
- Keep VP of Ticketing and ownership up to date on any issues, concerns, successes, recommended strategies, etc. throughout the year for all premium seating programs
- Work closely with Lucas Oil Stadium to help ensure a great game day experience for all suite holders and club seat holders
- Participate in weekly and monthly executive and department meetings
- Prospect for new suite and club seat candidates all year long
- Coordinate all Suite and Club Seat events for prospects and existing customers with the Suite Services Manager and Club Seating Services Manager
- Assist suite holders and club seat members in securing single game tickets for both home and away games
- Responsible for delegating/assigning appropriate tasks to all persons within the department
- Work with VP of Ticket Sales and Service and Director of Premium Seating to plan budget for the Premium Seating Department and oversee that budget each season
- Responsible for meeting with VP of Ticket Sales and Service to discuss compensation changes for each member of the department at the end of each season
- Schedule weekly one-on-one meeting with VP of Ticket Sales and Services to provide updates on Premium Seating Department
- Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with each member of the Premium Seating team
- Work with Ticket Operations Staff and Premium Services Manager(s) to facilitate parking options for Club Seat Members
- Liaison with Lucas Oil Stadium Staff for all things related to Club Seats, Suites and QB Suite seating.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing a sales department, preferably in professional, minor league or collegiate sports
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, preferably in professional, minor league or collegiate sports, with a proven history of successful selling
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,866 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Amateur Football Organization