Youth Soccer Coach, Ages 2-8
This contracted position is to be a key contributor to the Youth Soccer team while ensuring all work is consistent with the brand purpose: “We create memories through personalized experiences with our Club.”
- Lead in cooperation with the overall strategy and philosophy of play for children ages two to five years old, typically in groups of 10 children per class.
- Ensure proper instruction for children based on their specific program, such as Parent-Child Programs (ages 2-3), Beginner Programs (ages 3-4), and Pre-Recreational Programs (ages 4-5).
- Lead and assist with 50-minute training sessions that are both fun and engaging.
- Take a child-centered approach in coaching children how to enjoy the game of soccer at its earliest foundation.
- Emphasize and promote the importance of active and healthy lifestyles.
- Encourage, by example and through instruction, sportsmanlike conduct in all phases of athletic participation.
- Oversee all equipment inventory, care and systematic return at the finish of classes.
- Maintain professional relationships with parents, instructors, players and sponsors.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Passionate about the game of soccer.
- Knowledge of coaching techniques.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Creativity in regards to training sessions by keeping children and players engaged and eager to play.
- Practice and promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Passion and commitment to child and athlete development.
- Proven effective leadership, communication and coaching skills, prior experience with early childhood coaching and/or teaching preferred.
- Possess the knowledge and experience gained from playing soccer or working in early childhood.
- Proven record in following curriculums and directives.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,940 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public Community College (KS)
Professional Basketball Team