Area Field General Manager, Sports & Entertainment (Northeast)
What is CLEAR?
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes and face – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
As an Area Field Operations General Manager of Sports & Entertainment, you will be fully responsible for leading and driving the daily operations for all sports and events in your region. You will drive employee engagement and foster an environment where team members are accountable for delivering exceptional experiences, while continuously sharing the CLEAR story. You will oversee all Sports team members (both hourly and salaried) in your region and will be responsible for all administrative and leadership functions to ensure a smooth operation. Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Works with all managers to facilitate launch schedules and HQ initiatives for Sports & Entertainment
- Work with Region GMs & HR regarding labor consolidation solutions
- Schedule and coordinate all games and events and communicate with all partners/stakeholders effectively and efficiently
- Sets Goals for the region by organization initiatives & priorities
- Coach, manage, and develop a team of temporary associates through a third party staffing agency
- Develop performance goals and objectives to achieve customer demand and ensure accuracy and quality
- Communicate policies to your team and act as the primary information source for the team while maintaining compliance, consistency, and taking corrective action when needed
- Comfortable with significant ambiguity, able to make sound decisions with current information and initiate process to avoid future ambiguity
- 5 to 7 years experience in Events, Sports, Hospitality or Restaurant Management
- Ability to travel and work non-traditional work hours as needed for games/events & outside of designated region when necessary
- Extremely organized and possesses the ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- Team player & can-do attitude
- Excellent communicator with high level stakeholders, internal team and vendors
- Prior experience managing a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze data to provide creative business solutions
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Master level experience with scheduling and event coordination/planning
- GSuite, Formstack, Medallia, Lucidchart, Group Training, Scheduling
- Must be able to pass a background check, government background investigation, drug test and Airport Badging process
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,939 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Men's Pro Soccer League