Seasonal Sports Ambassador (ATL)
This position has been filled - Job#: 453403151
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Check out some of what we are doing:
Sports Ambassador Job Responsibilities
Have fun and work hard! As a CLEAR team member, you will learn as you grow – training on every aspect of the operation and progressing in responsibility and pay. You will acquire various certifications along the way and will gain skills and experience to help you contribute to your success and ours.
We are looking for part-time/seasonal ambassadors to help drive CLEAR at professional sporting events in the Atlanta area!
This is an invaluable work experience opportunity for anyone interested in Sports Management, Business, Hospitality, Marketing or in the Technology fields.
Other responsibilities of the Sports Ambassador position include:
- Ability to function autonomously and with integrity keeping the CLEAR’s customers and business partners best interests in line.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with potential customers and members alike
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and execute to them with 100% accuracy, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Drive membership enrollments through engaging fans and educating them about the benefits of CLEAR
- Reaching for new challenges and asking for additional responsibility
- Balancing high volume with high quality customer experiences
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Resolve fan and/or members concerns or inquiries in an appropriate and timely manner, escalating to higher level as necessary.
In the Sports Ambassador role, you must be eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, high volume, and team-oriented atmosphere. We are seeking warm, friendly, and highly motivated candidates to be future CLEAR leaders in a hospitality-driven, fun, and team-oriented environment.
Other requirements include:
- Previous hospitality, restaurant, events and/or retail experience, a plus
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and not afraid to approach others to engage in conversation
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work game schedules
- Detail oriented with a great sense of pride for self and company integrity
- Ability to comply with all security and safety guidelines, policies and procedures, and follow protocol thoroughly and consistently.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (4-6 hours per shift)
- CLEAR will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable laws or ordinances.
* Our Sports Ambassadors earn a competitive hourly rate of $13.00 per hour. Please note this a part time/seasonal position*
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,939 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Event Operations Company
Multi-Purpose Indoor Arena (GA)
Multipurpose Indoor Arena