Hockey Instructor Part-Time
- Responsible for keeping all areas of the facility clean and organized.
- Maintaining a professional and organized demeanor when dealing with both internal and external guests and coworkers to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Properly report and document incidents.
- Have strong hockey background and excellent working knowledge of all hockey programs.
- Support on-ice programs through scorekeeping and officiating youth and adult hockey programs as needed.
- Teach and communicate hockey skill sets to youth and adult participants.
- Strong background in organized hockey programs and skill development.
- Preferred 1-year coaching with Learn to Skate programs.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective facility operations and programs.
- Must be a strong skater.
- USA Coaching Level 1 recommended.
- Safe Sport Certification required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,939 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Non-profit Sports Organization
Community College (IL)
For Profit Sports Organization