Game Entertainment Intern
- Assist with day-to-day administrative needs and miscellaneous projects as necessary.
- Work closely with the Sales & Business Development interns on coordination and execution of game day elements and staffing.
- Assist with coordination of various activities surrounding training camp.
- Assist with coordinating, planning and executing special events as assigned. Examples include Family Night, Kickoff Concert, Home Pep Rallies, etc.
- Assist with management of Cheer Teams on game day including uniform set-up, distribution of uniforms and end of game reporting, etc.
- Assist with management of Tundraline (Drumline) on game day including check-in and payroll reports, uniform management, performance schedule, etc.
- Track and prepare reports for game day music played at all home games.
- Assist with creating the game day production script by working in a web based program, ShoFlo. Includes tracking and reporting music, promotions, announcements, etc.
- Daily computer work, power point documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Undergraduate degree (junior status minimum) in related field.
- Above average communication skills.
- Experience (internship and/or part-time) with other sports teams preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to handle various projects at one time while performing at a very high level.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours, within a team environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,918 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime