Command Center Operator (Part-Time)
The Command Center Operators are responsible for providing effective, 24 hour/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year monitoring and support of the following systems at loanDepot park: the following Ballpark Systems: Building Automation System (BAS), Fire Alarm System, Lighting Control System, ISS/CMMS System and the Smoke Control Panel.
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with Ballpark Staff and Contractors.
- Provide information and assistance to calling parties concerning general assistance needs, emergency needs and security as appropriate.
- Follow procedures in dispatching personnel for emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Log subcontractor arrivals and departures. Assign escorts and/or keys as appropriate and ensure that the team is aware of the work to be performed during the subcontractor’s visit.
- Report on systems status at the end of each shift to Command Center Supervisor, Maintenance Manager and VP, Facilities via email.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays to support 24/7/365 coverage as necessary.
- Ability to interface with occupants at all administrative levels.
- Team player committed to working in a quality based environment, especially in close relationship with other technical facilities and operations staff.
- Part time assignment will typically cover the weekends in up to 12 hour shifts and fill in for Full Time staff during vacations or illness.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,939 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Baseball Team
Professional Baseball Team
Private University (GA)