Assistant Men's Basketball Coach (2 positions available)
University seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of assistant Men’s basketball coach. This is a full-time, on-site 12 month position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in all aspects of a division 1 program including instructing student-athletes in sport performance and related health and fitness
- Skill instruction and player development, planning and coaching practices
- Implementing and maintaining a recruiting database
- Assisting with recruiting and scouting
- Organizing travel arrangements
- Closely monitoring student-athletes academic needs
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Candidates must be able to organize and handle all aspects of administration and adhere to the rules and regulations of University, the Colonial Athletic Association, and the NCAA.
Bachelor’s degree required. Strong communication skills are required, and a minimum of 4 years of collegiate playing or coaching experience is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,917 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (PA)
Public University (NJ)
Roman Catholic University
Private Roman Catholic University (MA)