Manager, Sales and Service
Professional Basketball Team is seeking a Manager for its Sales and Service division.
- Interview, hire, train and develop Account Executives on a weekly basis.
- Daily management of the sales team responsible for the team's package sales; involving season seat memberships, group tickets and partial plans.
- Sell a full menu of products including but not limited to corporate partner packages, season ticket memberships, premium products and group tickets.
- Coordinate sales campaigns.
- Responsible for ongoing weekly meetings with team members to ensure that targets and responsibilities are being met
- Training and education: responsible for ongoing training and education for team members in the areas of sales and customer service.
- Manage rep’s pipelines using CRM dashboards, and ensure reps are properly utilizing CRM.
- Responsible for performance management of team members.
- Monitor weekly status of department staff for measuring productivity and results.
- Assist sales staff with closing techniques and account management to ensure achievement of revenue goals.
- Creation and implementation of hosting sales events.
- Attend onsite and offsite sales meetings with sales team member(s) to provide additional support and guidance.
- Coordinate ticket distribution plan for community partners.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Director.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,917 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
National Sports Marketing Company
High School Coaching