- A Supportive Team:
is a highly collaborative environment comprised of talented, successful, passionate educators who are committed to the mission.
- Professional Learning:
provides a great amount of professional development in best practice, including an orientation class for new staff with nationally known experts.
- Competitive Compensation: Competitive starting salaries, excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, long and short term disability, life insurance, a 401K program and more.
- A Culture of High Expectations:
provides a need fulfilling environment, based on high expectations for quality work and academic performance that educates the whole child. Character education and internal motivation psychology are infused into all aspects of the school.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Believe in and communicate the mission, vision and purpose of the Academy to all stakeholders.
- Ensure the academic success and emotional welfare of all students.
- Establish positive relationships with students, families and staff to develop a positive culture that fulfills the mission of the Academy.
- Hire, supervise, mentor and evaluate assigned Academy staff and determine required professional development.
- Develop strategic partnerships and programs for school-wide success.
- Interpret data and implement instructional and procedural strategies that reflect high expectations for students and staff.
- Assist with planning and implementing school programs and events and promote positive public and school-community relations.
- Motivate staff and students to reach ambitious targets.
- Maintain a balanced school budget.
- Responsible for daily operations at the Academy with regard to safety, compliance and living within the approved Academy budget.
- Demonstrate innovative ways of responding to challenges that reflect a dedication and belief that all children can succeed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans with a low employee contribution. 401K plans offered. Life, ADD, STD, and LTD paid 100% by the employer!Qualifications:
- Master's degree in administration, supervision, curriculum or related areas.
- Meet the State school administrator’s certification or continuing education requirement.
- Three years of successful teaching experience or related experience with students.
- Able to foster a student-centered learning environment.
- Demonstrate advanced organizational and communication skills with students, parents and staff.
- Possess a positive work history.
- Possess a solutions-oriented and innovative attitude.
- Able to manage multiple, complex projects at one time.
- Demonstrated success with meeting school enrollment targets.
- An ability to work independently and cooperatively
- A strong background in demonstrated successful leadership and management.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,353 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team (Midwest)
Professional Soccer Team - Indiana
Professional Auto Racing Organization
Auto Racing Organization