Graduate Assistant, Men's Basketball
Collegiate Sports Administration
Private College located in Maryland is seeking a Graduate Assistant to aide with its Men's Basketball program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with head coach and admissions on recruiting;
- Assist with the planning and development of the men's basketball program;
- Train and coach during practice sessions;
- Assist with team academic monitoring;
- Assist in team fundraising.
Athletic Assistance (50%)
- Game Management;
- Assist the intramural coordinator with season intramurals;
- Assist with event planning (athletic banquet, fundraisers, golf tournament);
- Work with alumni relations on creating and updating our student-athlete database of alumni;
- Work with our sports information director on social media; newsletters and interviews;
- Assist with our corporate sponsorship outreach;
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,634 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
National Digital Platform Developer
Private Research University
Private College (PA)
Sports Facility (CT)