Social Media Content Creator
National Auto Racing Organization is seeking a Social Media Content Creator to join its team.
- Create engaging content for social media platforms that include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok following the content calendar.
- Develop, design and execute creative video concepts, including shooting, editing, and posting video to social media platforms and website.
- Attending events, planning a shot list, filming, and editing to share out content in real-time.
- Monitor social media trends and present new ideas to enhance the current content strategy to increase total followers and engagement.
- Assists in securing talent for Social Influencer program and tracking results. Contacts and sets up celebrity and Social Influencer visit events and ensure ROI.
- Ability to create content in face-paced environment for multiple platforms.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously - both planned and unplanned.
- Be a resource for national event tracks to assist the implementation of their social media programs.
- Monitor competition and report findings to management.
- Other marketing activities and projects as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,918 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Amateur American Football
Professional Auto Racing Organization
Sports & Entertainment