Account Executive, Marketing
Are you service-oriented? Are you experienced in building, cultivating and maintaining partnerships or sports-related sponsorship? Do you have project management experience and a solid understanding of marketing principles including sponsorships, event marketing, advertising, digital/social media implementation and public relations? Do you have strong written and oral communications skills? Are you exceptionally organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, you might just be perfect for this Account Executive position.
in is looking to hire a to join our Marketing and, Sponsorship, team. Individuals who would like to work for an that plays a around the world and who enjoys facing an evolving set of business and technological challenges are encouraged to apply.
This full-time exempt position has core hours of . While most work is done during normal business hours, occasional peaks in workload and special events such as client meetings or calls and as the Little League World Series may require working in the evenings and on weekends. Occasional (<10%) travel may be required.
This position earns a commensurate with skills and experience. A drug screen and background checks are required. We also offer including in a If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
Located in South Williamsport, PA, we are the administrative and operational headquarters for Little League Baseball and Softball, the leading nonprofit youth sports organization with 75+ years of history supporting youth baseball and softball. Little League® is played in approximately 6,500 communities across more than 80 countries around the world. We believe in the power of youth baseball and softball to teach life lessons that build stronger individuals and communities.
As an Account Executive, you will develop, implement, manage, and maintain all aspects of sponsor and partner relationships including client relations, project management, and marketing; provide excellent customer service, and serve as a liaison to all Little League partners through adherence and management of sponsorship agreements; implement marketing strategies for all brand partnerships; fulfill all contractual marketing benefits and assets, and work with sponsors to deliver meet their partnership goals. Additionally, you will develop and prepare creative marketing assessments and presentations to deliver to clients; creatively use sponsorship assets to build and demonstrate innovative marketing programs to add value to the sponsors’ strategy while maintaining a solid understanding of the Little League Baseball and Softball program, initiatives, history, and goals.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or Sports Management.
· Specific industry knowledge and 2 to 4 years of verifiable relevant marketing, sponsorship, or partnership marketing.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken communication. Ability to access and communicate at all levels of an organization, including senior and executive levels, and develop trust from business relationships.
- An understanding of marketing strategies, principles and concepts in order to coordinate and assist in multi-faceted programs including, but not limited to sponsorships, digital and social media, licensing, advertising, public relations and associated activities.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects and assignments on time and on task.
· Strong proficiency with all MS Office programs and social media implementation for business.
· Event marketing or promotions, including in sports, experience with the proven ability to develop relationships with key decision makers.
· Previous project management experience.
· Understanding of all marketing mediums including digital media and paid social.
· Requires familiarity with social media implementation for business.
· Requires above average typing skills (60+ wpm).
· Requires attention to detail.
· Requires positive work attitude and professionalism while working in a fast-paced work environment.
· Ability to lift boxes up to 30 pounds.
· Fluency in English language required.
· Experience developing and delivering presentations in MS PowerPoint.
· Proven ability to maintain business relationships.
· Relevant work or internship experience.
· Familiarity with Adobe Suite of products preferred.
! We are dedicated in providing a that holds all employees to the . We strive to transform our organization into a place where employees while .
If you feel that you would be right for this Account Executive position, please upload your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements at: https://littleleague.isolvedhire.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - We build teams from qualified candidates regardless of their gender, background, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS: As the pandemic continues to impact the world, we are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations. We adhere to CDC, state, and local guidance with regard to COVID-19. In order to work onsite at any of the Little League Regional Tournaments and World Series events, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,192 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Ice Hockey Team