MVPindex Digital Media Buyer/PPC Specialist - CONTRACT
Headquartered in the heart of Austin, Texas, MVP is the emerging standard global brands use to value their sports and entertainment sponsorships and understand who engages with, or purchases, their products. Our clients — Fortune 500 brands, professional teams, global agencies, and media — use MVP as the standard for benchmarking sponsorship performance, understanding audiences, and deciding where to run and how to measure campaigns. We are a USA-based in-house media team seeking a remote Digital Buyer/PPC Specialist.
About the Role:
You will be in charge of managing campaign execution for clients across a range of platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google Ads and Google Display.
What You’ll Do:
· Play a key role in media buying, testing audiences, creative concepts, ad copy, landing pages, etc.
· Participate in calls with social platform reps to stay current and ahead of new trends in the paid social and digital space.
What Skills & Experience We'd Like You To Have:
· A minimum of 2-3 years experience in Media Buying or Ad Ops. Sports experience is a plus.
· In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and more)
· Facebook Ads and Retargeting domain knowledge
· Google Ads and Display domain knowledge
· Understanding pixel implementation, UTM code use, conversion tracking, e-commerce campaigns, and lead generation campaigns
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· High standards of excellence and attention to detail
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,114 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Pro Ice Hockey Team