Assistant Director, Athletics Communications
This University is seeking qualified and interested candidates for the position of Assistant Director, Athletic Communications, assisting primarily with the media relations and communications functions for the sports of women’s basketball, men’s soccer, women’s lacrosse and cross country (men’s and women’s).
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in journalism, communications or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years athletic communications experience.
- Extensive proficiency in content production and desktop publishing including
- Adobe Creative Suite and QuarkXPress.
- Outstanding editing, writing and verbal skills.
- Some experience in video production and graphic design.
- Working knowledge of NCAA approved statistical procedures and programs ( NCAA LiveStats and StatCrew) for assigned sports.
- And more
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,634 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
MLB Franchise - Central Region