Account Executive, Season Ticket Sales
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new Full, Partial, Flex and Mini season and Groups ticket packages.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management.
- Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out of office “face-to-face” meetings and calls to create new business opportunities.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Minimum of one year of experience in ticket, group, season, suite or sponsorship sales; sports and entertainment industry experience preferred;
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and club;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems, PowerPoint and CRM systems preferred;
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary;
- Soccer knowledge is preferred, but not required; and
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaker a plus, but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 704 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime