Membership Sales Professional
Capstone Hospitality is seeking an experienced and motivated sales professional open to relocation outside of Florida.
Primary Role and Responsibilities include:
This position requires a highly self-motivated individual who can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision to grow membership for our diverse portfolio of clients. Capstone Hospitality is dedicated to the growth and development of both our clients and our employees. This position is intended to lead to a fast promotion as an onsite Membership Director.
Income Summary: Annual base salary + commissions
Salary: $30,000 annual base
Average annual salary inclusive of base + commissions. Capstone Hospitality does not cap sales commissions. Sales professionals enjoy the ability to control their own income.
Job Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week minimum
- Implement strategic membership sales plan at Capstone Hospitality’s client club
- Increase membership sales at the club
- Collect new member payment and paperwork
- Complete new member sales reporting and on-boarding documentation
- Generate new leads via outbound calling, networking, and marketing
- Provide exceptional client relations to club management and staff
- Work with current club members and staff to promote referral programs
- Become an integral part of the club staff on-site at the private club
This position will require an individual to work onsite at our Headquarters located near Jacksonville for a 30-90 day training period. Must be open to relocation- opportunities are endless.
- Minimum of 2 years professional work experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong partnering, influencing, and relationship building skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment, meet deadlines. and handle pressure
- Self-driven and highly-motivated
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft office programs – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum of 2 years collegiate or professional sports experience
- Computer proficiency with Google Workspace
- Computer proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Strong technology aptitude, ability to create spreadsheets
- Pursue continuous improvement opportunities
About Capstone Hospitality:
Capstone Hospitality is an industry-leading membership sales and staffing firm specializing in membership sales for clubs. We have proudly partnered with 60+ private and semi-private clubs nationwide. Our expertise is selling memberships at country clubs, golf clubs, boat clubs, yacht clubs, and racing clubs.
The Capstone Sales team is comprised of highly-trained, professional, and motivated sales staff focused on increasing membership sales at our client clubs. We utilize proven sales and proprietary lead generation methods to reach untouched markets through research, outreach, and teamwork.
Learn more about Capstone Hospitality at www.capstone-hospitality.com
Follow and connect with us:
Capstone Hospitality: Membership Sales and Staffing provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,634 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Professional Baseball