Vice President, People & Culture
- Support all aspects of HR people operations, including employee relations, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation and rewards, and employee experience.
- Partner with Chief People Office to implement a strategic human resources plan and support people leaders to integrate into overall business plan.
- Provide HR leadership and mentorship in context of business initiatives, people-first practices and applicable legal and compliance requirements.
- Ensure effective implementation of annual performance management and compensation processes, including annual bonus programs.
- Build plans from a human capital perspective to support future growth and continuous learning.
- Design and implement attractive and cost-effective company benefit and compensation programs.
- Evaluate and improve upon all HR processes and metrics, with a consistent focus to streamline and automate existing processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10+ years of progressive human resources experience.
- SHRM-CP and PHR, preferred.
- Familiarity with employment related legal, regulatory and compliance parameters.
- Experience with ADP, DocuSign and Culture Amp, is helpful.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work with confidential information and exercise good judgment.
- Highly organized, detail driven with ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to apply policies and procedures to practical situations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 750 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Club