- Responsible for completing and managing all accounting records on a day-to-day basis including recording of transactions and reconciliation of accounts.
- Completion of month end financial close and preparation of reporting to upper management.
- Ensuring that all accounting procedures are in compliance with company policies and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Preparing and managing the day-to-day cash flow needs of the business.
- Developing, analyzing, and interpreting statistical and accounting information to assess financial results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters relating to the financial effectiveness of the company.
- Preparing reports that outline the company's financial position in the areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and future operations.
- Responsible for identifying, reviewing, and implementing effective business processes in a manner that meets financial and business goals.
- Responsible to oversee all cash management before, during, and after all team games and other events, as well as, financial reporting for all events held by the club.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skilled at understanding and identifying business and financial issues and opportunities to determine appropriate course of action and making sound decisions that are consistent with business goals, available facts and constraints.
- Understanding of restaurant operations and use of POS systems is preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze current business problems and implement recommended solutions.
- Understanding of internal controls
- Excellent technical skills which include a mastery of excel, GAAP, and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in a finance or accounting management position is preferred.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related major is required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,192 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Lifestyle Marketing Agency
Professional Basketball Team
Professional Soccer Club