Live Sports Event Coordinator
- Valid current driver’s license verification and completion of background check required upon offer.
- Minimum age to apply: 18 years old
- No relocation offered; BA/BS degree or working towards preferred.
- This position will be contracted by event with an hourly wage or flat rate.
- Work availability: Most of the days/hours worked are on weekends with a typical event going 2-4 continuous days starting on Thursday or Friday going to Sunday or Monday. Some events can be longer and/or on weekdays. A work day can start as early as 6am and finish as late as 10pm.
- Travel: Drive up to 40 miles without reimbursement.
- Familiarity with using iOS products.
- Skills: organization, multi-tasking, attention to detail, communication and interpersonal
- Experience in (live) event production, sports, or any customer facing position is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 733 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team