Senior Director, Talent Acquisition
The candidate must be able to roll up their sleeves and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, while successfully managing, prioritizing and closing searches against a timeline. The ideal candidate will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition, and have experience with diversity recruiting as well as setting, and performing against, benchmarks and metrics.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of progressive corporate recruiting experience including sourcing and full-cycle recruiting
- Experience developing recruiting strategy, including employer brand promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Experience building and cultivating productive diversity partnerships with talent providers, professional associations, etc. to build a diverse talent pipeline.
- Proven experience recruiting for all levels of an organization, including at the executive level.
- Ability to prioritize time, demonstrate pushback with a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing high-level candidate and client service
- Possess strong ability to partner with cross functional teams to deliver a pipeline of both internal and external candidates
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,236 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Men's Pro Soccer League