Account Executive of Group Sales
- Maximize ticket sales and ticket sales revenue through execution of sales calls (up to 100 per day) and weekly meetings.
- The candidate will be accountable for consistently achieving or exceeding levels of “hustle metrics” (calls, talk time, referrals, appointments) and weekly sales activity.
- Strategically prospect new group sales opportunities and collaborate with team members in developing new group sales programs and enhancing existing programs.
- Generate new sales through season tickets and full season equivalent (FSE) ticket packages.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue goals.
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and effective pipeline management.
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events to develop new prospects and referral opportunities during games and outside business hours.
- Provide best in class customer service for all prospects and clients.
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Demonstrate professionalism in all interactions on a daily basis (e.g. strong interpersonal skills, positivity, prompt and professional follow-through, openness to new ideas and suggestions).
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Group Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 1 year of group sales experience is required.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to be a sports sales industry leader.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Familiarity and knowledgeable with Ticketmaster Archtics and Salesforce CRM preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,260 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Club
Professional Soccer Franchise
Sports Organization (IL)
Community College (IL)