Head Rabble Rousers Coach
This academy is seeing a Head Coach who will be responsible for creating and maintaining a successful Rabble Rousers/Cheer program. The Head Coach is responsible for evaluating, recruiting, training, and coaching cadet-athletes to compete successfully against Division I intercollegiate level competition.
- Bachelor's degree required, Advanced Degree Preferred
- 2-5 years collegiate coaching experience.
- Knowledge of budget development, preparation, and fiscal management.
- Ability to organize workflow and coordinate activities.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills both orally and written.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to provide leadership and instruction in the personal and athletic development of staff and student athletes.
- Ability to work with a variety of racial and ethnic groups and underrepresented populations.
- Ability to commit to the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to participate in evening and weekend commitments, as necessary.
- Valid Driver's License
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 735 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (MD)