Part Time Field Crew
- Assist with all field preparation duties.
- Perform setup and dismantle duties of batting practice screens and nets.
- Prep field for major league game (chalking, dragging dirt, raking, etc.).
- In game, perform the dragging of the field and shop duties as needed.
- Post-game clean up and next day prep.
- Assist when available for non-Ranger Baseball events
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift, pull, carry or push 50 - 75 pounds in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to physically walk, run or stand for extended periods of time, along with navigating through ramps and stairways during each shift.
- Possible exposure to distraction/uncomfortable noise levels and vibration of body or extremities.
- Previous field experience and baseball knowledge preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,177 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team