Director of Housekeeping
- Scheduling and supervising the daily activities for all housekeeping staff.
- Training all housekeeping staff on the proper procedures, supplies needed, equipment required and the proper cleaning techniques for the stadium.
- Establishing staffing levels and hiring the housekeeping staff.
- Conducting performance reviews and any discipline of staff.
- Enforcing company work and safety policies for all housekeeping staff.
- Maintaining the inventory and procurement of the housekeeping supplies. This includes the supplies for all daily tasks, events and anything needed at our training facility.
- Maintaining all of the housekeeping equipment including training the staff on proper usage, storage of equipment and repairs.
- Assisting the Vice President of Operations on the annual housekeeping budget.
- Providing input for the annual Operations budget and making recommendations on capital improvement projects.
- Working closely with the Senior Director of Facility Operations, Director of Event Operations and Director of Safety & Security, and all Event Managers daily to ensure the building is ready for all upcoming events.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience in management or related field.
- Three years of experience in housekeeping management or related field.
- Be very flexible regarding work hours, often working multiple shifts, weekends, and the occasional third shift.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and computer skills. Experience in Word and Excel preferred.
- Flexible during events as activities change at a moment’s notice and you must be able to adapt.
- Organizational skills to prioritize work to allow handling of more than one project at a time
- Be able to work effectively with all levels of staff, management, executive leadership and event managers.
- Excellent personal organization skills and exceptional planning skills to avoid reactional situation(s).
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 735 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime