Ticket Sales Account Executive
- Aggressively build new relationships through cold calling, outside appointments, and building tours.
- Responsible for servicing and up-selling existing group tickets accounts.
- Must meet all predetermined activity and sales goals.
- Assists with creative concepts for production of group sales materials including brochures, fliers and all other support materials.
- Develops professional relationships with current clients for referral leads.
- Maintain high level of customer service.
- Selling new and renewal group packages, focusing sales efforts on defined target areas.
- Database management.
- Maintain contact with group leaders in finalizing group outings.
- Work alongside the Ticket Sales Manager on developing group/picnic/suite sales strategies.
- The ability to work in a team environment is a must, as duties may stretch beyond work in the ticket sales department from time to time.
- Must be able to call on and meet with numerous types of businesses and organizations.
- Excellent customer service skills
- This position requires you to work evenings, weekends and long hours.
- Must be able to work with computers, particularly Windows and Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word, and have knowledge of ticket and database programs.
- One year full-time sales experience is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,192 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (CT)
Sports & Entertainment Company
Minor League Baseball Team
Pro Ice Hockey Team