Assistant Athletic Trainer (Part-Time)
This position has been filled - Job#: 453408191
The Assistant Athletic Trainer will provide the services for prevention, assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of sports related injuries to student athletes. The Assistant Athletic Trainers will assist the Head Athletic Trainer in the day to day operations of the athletic training department, to include, but not limited to appropriate application of emergency procedures, providing first aid, documentation of care, and communication with coaches and physicians. Candidate will assist the Head Athletic Trainer in providing proper coverage for all athletic events and athletic training room supervision. Candidate will provide practice, game, and (possible) travel coverage for assigned sport(s).
- Required Bachelor's degree in athletic training or related field, certified by the National Athletic Trainers' Association Board of Certification (NATABOC), First Aid certification, and CPR/AED certification for the professional rescuer.
- COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for the university. After receiving a conditional offer of employment, prospective employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an FDA-approved vaccine.
- 2 - 3 years' experience as a certified athletic trainer in intercollegiate athletics or comparable work in a sports environment.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship and relocation allowance is not available for this position.
- This position may be considered an essential position with report to work obligations depending on the type of emergency, campus closure, or evacuation.
- Must meet training and background check qualifications and comply with the Protection of Minors policy.
- Regular, reliable, non-disruptive attendance is essential for this position as is the ability to create and maintain collegial harmonious working relationships with others.
- Attend to details to effectively act on policies necessary and appropriate for managing NCAA and PacWest Conference related compliance. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary actions and/or termination of employment.
- Able to work all shifts and extended hours.
- Successful candidate will be able to work in an environment that utilize excellent time and stress management skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,559 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - CA
Private Methodist University